Thursday, March 3, 2011

18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along March 3

 
 
 
The 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along is hosted by Bitten by Paranormal Romance and is for a specific group of book bloggers. You have to primary review adult books. Yes, there are some that still read teen and young adult as well and you're welcome to join in, too.
 
You can read any genre: paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, and of course, erotica books. And if your blog has a bit of man eye candy, that's an added bonus! LOL So, if you have a book blog like this and would like to find others, please join in the tag along.

Instructions can be found on Bitten by Paranormal Romance here. Or just follow me and leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I will return the favor.

We are small in number, but we do love books and other bloggers. So please if someone follows you and leaves a comment please follow back.

This week's Tag Along Question:
How many books do you read in a month?
Answer: I try to read as many as I can possibly fit in, but usually it's been an average of 5 or so.


 
 
 
 

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing.

Amber I @ Awesomesauce said...

Hey there, I am a new follower. I love your blog look, can't wait to look around!

Tyraa said...

FINALLY! I've been wanting to comment on your blog for sooo long! lol. Glad to see the comments are working now :)

On a good month, I'll get around 8 read, but it varies constantly.

Tyraa

Soli said...

@Tyraa, I am so sorry, I didn't know that I had my settings to block posts. Finally got to that tonight! lol Thanks for commenting. :)

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower, I love your blog! Stop by my blog if you have the time:

http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-18-over-tag-along.html

Sally Bibrary said...

Hi, hon - new follower, and I must say I absolutely love the look of your blog! Excited to start looking around.

Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

Barb said...

Happy Friday! Thanks for the visit and the follow! Hope you have a great week full of reading. Drop by my blog and see what I had to say and enter my March Madness Giveaway

Barb at Sugarbeat's Books

Kristin said...

Dropping in from the Tag Along. I love meeting new bloggers YEAH!!1 Love the name, btw! Wish I thought of something that creative!!

:) Kristin
Nocturnal Bites

Anonymous said...

Hi there, new follower here. Came by way of the tagalong. Love your blog!

Have a great weekend!

Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

Jeremy said...

I'm stopping by for the tag along. Your 5 books a month is seems like a good number compared to my slow reading.I can only read a couple books a month. I know, pretty slow huh? I definitely a new follower. Happy Friday!

BLHmistress said...

Hi new follower here too love the colors on your blog its great! Hope you have a great weekend!

bittenbyromance said...

Have a good weekend!

Hippiechick24 said...

Stopping by for the tag along! Fantastic blog! It's so easy on the eyes :) Im super new at the book blogging so I am still trying to get my blog together before I do my first review! Yours is great! Have a wonderful weekend!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'm returning the FF love, new follower. I love the look! I hope you had a great weekend =)

E Kelly said...

Newest follower here via the Friday blog hop. Love the look of your blog! I'm a new contemporary romance writer, but a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

http://writerekelly.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I try to read as many as possible, my goal for the year is to read 10 books a month and out of those 10 books 2 can't be review copies. lol. So far in January I read 9 and February I read... 7 or 8.