Monday, March 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 3/8/11


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read

2. Open to a random page

3. Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!



Today's teaser is from the erotica fantasy book currently being read for review from netgalley:

The Pleasure Garden 
which includes short stories by  
Amanda McIntyre, Charlotte Featherstone 
and Kristie Astor.

 Page 152
The rhythm of her blood sang in her ears until it was all she could hear. His touch had been dizzying, his allure addicting.


I love that description of exhilaration. I can imagine it. This is from my favorite story of the shorts so far. What's your teaser? Share it with me in a comment. Link to your post is good, too.

4 comments:

Tyraa said...

He looks so good standing there, I'm gunna start this one soon (:

http://tyrasbookaddiction.blogspot.com/

Jessica ( frellathon ) said...

Very nice teaser. Which reminds me I need to go post mine.

Anonymous said...

Yay I can leave comments now! You have no idea what you've done now. lol, kidding, but I am super happy about it. Anywho, I just love that cover, its so freaking hot! I think I need to do a little weeding today. ;)

Love the teaser to, I agree that description is great!

Unknown said...

Great teaser! Thank you for stopping by my blog