Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read

2. Open to a random page

3. Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page

4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!




This teaser is from one of my current reads:


Immortal Warrior by Lisa Hendrix

From page 262.
She reached over him to yank the curtain shut, plunging them into darkness and muffling the sounds of snores from beyond. Her whisper was pure wickedness as she tongued the curve of his ear, "Then be quiet lest you wake them, for I will not stop 'til I am satisfied you are truly with me."


Glad I found another naughty bit. They're risking it..


1 comments:

Tyraa said...

Oh he sounds sexy, I can just imagine his accent *Shivers*. I put this on my tbr list.