Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trying to figure this out! &_& *Newbie Alert!*

OK, so... I decided to try and make my own blog. Really just ramblings, reviews, current obsessions or showing of my own creative (hopefully!) literary works. I guess it's going to include a bit of everything from my cluttered mind until I settle on something it would be of use for the internet community, or not. Whatev's. I am just testing the waters for now. Crescent Lunacy was a handle I used a long, long time ago. I thought it'd fit as the title of my blog because the mixed meaning in the words:

cres·cent: -noun - astronomy - a figure of the moon in its first or last quarter, resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
adjective - increasing; growing.

lu·na·cy: -noun- 1. insanity; mental disorder. 2. intermittent insanity, formerly believed to be related to phases of the moon. 3. extreme foolishness or an instance of it.
*Definitions brought you by www.dictionary.com
Fits with the way my mind works, too. So yeah! You get the idea now, yes? No? OK!


As for the progression of this blog, I am a bit stuck in the first stages of design. I have an idea of how I want things to come together and look in my head, but...don't know if it's going to work out with the program on here for editing. It doesn't seem to be offering any tools for my designing and it's been a heck of a while since I've tampered with .html codes. This might take a while... But I do thank you for visiting my blog! Please leave comments or tips for use in the comments area below! =D

0 comments: