Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read.

2. Open to a random page.

3. Share (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.

*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!*


Click the drop link for my teaser.
Warning: Adult Content.


I've decided to post a teaser of the book I am next starting to read as my current one is nearly up for a review! 



If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl


" She'd grabbed his penis in an iron fist, and stroked him and licked him. He'd nearly torn it out by the roots, trying to push her off, trying to until she'd taken him in and sucked on him like he was a stick of candy. "


Oh, wow... I didn't think Viehl would be so vividly naughty! I am definitely ready to hurry up and start this one! The first novel of the Darkyn series. Just, whoa! :o

0 comments: